This one-day course is designed for the extra busy couple that needs a one and done class.
This course uses evidence based information to help you and your partner make informed decisions around your pregnancy, labor, and birth.
You will spend time learning basic nutrition and exercise to stay healthy and low-risk, what to expect during labor, information on inductions, epidurals, and cesarean sections, plus comfort measures and hands on techniques to help you get through labor, plus so much more!
This 1-day in-person class includes:
- Basic nutrition and exercise for pregnancy
- Birth Goals: Setting your intentions for birth
- Supporting Arms: hands on practice for your partner in how to support you through labor
- Top tips for partners
- The science of labor and birth
- Info on inductions, epidurals, and cesareans
- Limited class sizes to insure you get the full support you deserve
- BBC swag
- A beautiful and detailed workbook for you to take home and use to prepare!
- This class meets for approx. 8 hrs (with an hour break in between).
- When choosing this class, we highly recommend taking our Homecoming Class as well. You’ll receive 10% OFF that workshop as well – in-person or online!
- See our class schedule HERE, or feel free to contact me to schedule a session!
DEPOSIT – Basic Training Class
Deposit required to secure spot and order class materials.