This one-day course is designed for the extra busy couple that needs a one and done class.
WHAT TOPICS DOES THIS CLASS COVER?
- How labor and birth work – physically and emotionally
- Birth Goals: Setting your intentions for birth
- Hands on practice for your partner in how to support you through labor physically
- Tips for partners – to get them more involved
- Comfort Measures
- Labor and pushing positions
- Info on inductions, epidurals, and cesareans
- Limited class sizes to insure you get the full support you deserve
- Birth Boot Camp Workbook (sneak peek here)
- This class meets for approx. 8 hrs (with an hour lunch break in between).
Also included with this class: our online Newborn Care & Breastfeeding Class to watch at home at anytime following this class.
$200 total class fee. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure spot and order class materials. The rest is due before or at class one.