Birth Boot Camp is the best childbirth class in the industry. With over 25 hours of childbirth education, it will teach you how to have an amazing birth. This course uses evidence based information to help you and your partner make informed decisions around your pregnancy, labor, and birth. You will spend lots of time learning comfort measures, and hands on techniques to help you through labor. Birth videos, hands on practice, and relaxation will be included each week.
The 10-week live series includes:
- Birth Goals: Setting your intentions for birth
- Nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Staying healthy and being active throughout your pregnancy
- Choosing a care provider and developing a trusting relationship with them
- Supporting Arms: lots of hands on practice for your partner in how to support you through labor
- The science of labor and birth
- Immediate Postpartum period and beyond
- Newborn Care
- 3.5 hour breastfeeding course online, taught by an IBCLC
- Access to online Birth Boot Camp classes
- 180 page interactive Field Manual
- BBC swag, and more!
Birth Boot Camp truly does empower couples to get the birth that is right for mother and baby. This course equips you to both prevent common health problems during pregnancy, and if they do occur, how to complement natural home remedies with medical treatment. Birth Boot Camp prepares a laboring mom to recognize her unique internal signals of the hormonal symphony playing inside her body to grow and birth a little human being. You will also learn how to work with your birth-care provider to have a satisfying birth and a healthy mother and baby. We are pleased to recommend Birth Boot Camp.
~William and Martha Sears, Authors of The Healthy Pregnancy Book.
- This class is 10 weeks long, meeting once a week. Each class is approx 2.5 hours long. Contact me to schedule a date/time.
DEPOSIT – Comprehensive Childbirth Class
Deposit required to secure spot and order class materials.