Birth Boot Camp is the best childbirth class in the industry. With over 25 hours of childbirth education, it will teach you how to have an amazing birth. This course uses evidence based information to help you and your partner make informed decisions around your pregnancy, labor, and birth. You will spend lots of time learning comfort measures, and hands on techniques to help you through labor. Birth videos, hands on practice, and relaxation will be included each week.
The 10-week live series includes:
- Birth Goals: Setting your intentions for birth
- Nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Staying healthy and being active throughout your pregnancy
- Choosing a care provider and developing a trusting relationship with them
- Supporting Arms: lots of hands on practice for your partner in how to support you through labor
- The science of labor and birth
- Immediate Postpartum period and beyond
- Newborn Care
- 3.5 hour breastfeeding course online, taught by an IBCLC
- Limited class sizes to insure you get the full support you deserve
- Access to online Birth Boot Camp classes
- 180 page interactive Field Manual
- BBC swag, and more!
The cost of the class is $350, which includes a $50 deposit to secure your spot in class. Space is limited and classes fill quickly! (Private classes available for an additional charge.)
*Refer a friend who signs up, too, and receive $25 off! See class policies for full details.
This class is taught at Lifetime Family Wellness in South Ogden, UT.
Dec 21st – Feb 22nd
Great for couples due late winter – early spring. Think of this Friday evening class as date night!