This is your manual for early parenthood! Topics include:
- Breastfeeding (3.5 hour online video course taught by an IBCLC included)
- Newborn Procedures
- Safe Sleep
- Postpartum topics
- Baby Comfort Techniques – to help you and your partner get off to a great start with your new baby.
We know there is a lot of information out there about caring for your baby. In fact, it is too much for a new parent to sift through. Beyond that, you need more than a book to learn about caring for your precious new baby. This class arms you with more than skills, it gives you comfort, community, and confidence.
- Class runs approx. 3-4 hours
- $25 non-refundable deposit required to secure spot in class and order class materials.
- Those signed up with either the Hospital Birth Class or Home/Birth Center Birth Class receive 20% OFF this class!
DEPOSIT – Homecoming: Life With a New Recruit