Not Your Average Hospital Birth Class!
FEEL EXCITED AND PREPARED FOR A BEAUTIFUL BIRTH.
Our hospital class is designed for the couple who wants more. More education. More fun. More relaxation and labor practice. More information on interventions, including medicated and cesarean births. They want to be able to make informed decisions as their birth unfolds.
WHAT TOPICS DOES THIS CLASS COVER?
This class is broken into 2 parts:
In-Person Class Sessions Cover:
- Process of labor & birth
- How to navigate interventions
- Pain relief options & cesarean birth
- Preparation for natural birth
- Comfort measures & relaxation
- Labor practice & positions
- Mental & emotional preparation for birth
- Special focus on giving partners tips/tools to feel prepared
- Postpartum care
- Newborn procedures
- Safe sleep options
- Baby wearing
- Disposable & cloth diapering
- Baby comfort & soothing techniques
Online Breastfeeding Course Covers:
- Instructions on how to breastfeed
- Tips on how to properly latch and prevent nursing pain
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- Troubleshooting problems
- Returning to work and pumping your milk
- Nursing in public with confidence
- Limited class sizes to insure you get the full support you deserve
- Birth Boot Camp Workbook (sneak peek here)
- Homecoming: Baby Care & Breastfeeding Workbook (sneak peek here)
- 7 Class Sessions, including hands-on practice and viewing of birth videos (2.5 hours each)
- Breastfeeding course (3.5 hours) to be viewed at home
- Access to lending library of books
- Weekly recap emails with additional resources
$325 total class fee. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure spot and order class materials. The rest is due before or at class one.
Classes taught in West Point, UT.