Our hospital class is designed for the couple who wants more. More education. More fun. More relaxation and labor practice. More information on interventions, including medicated and cesarean births. They want to be able to make informed decisions as their birth unfolds.
The 6-week live series includes:
- Birth Goals: Setting your intentions for birth
- Choosing a care provider and developing a trusting relationship with them
- Supporting Arms: lots of hands on practice for your partner in how to support you through labor
- The science of labor and birth
- Immediate Postpartum period and beyond
- Limited class sizes to insure you get the full support you deserve
- BBC swag, and more!
You will also receive a beautiful and detailed workbook (click to preview) that is great to take with you to your birth.
This class is 6 weeks long, meeting once a week. Each class is approx 2.5 hours long.
The cost of the class is $200, which includes a $25 deposit to secure your spot in class. Space is limited and classes fill quickly!
This class is taught in West Point, UT.
Birth Boot Camp Class Deposit
Please fill out the registration form first. Your deposit secures your spot in class. The rest of the payment is due at/by the first class via Paypal or cash.