- A non-refundable deposit paid via PayPal is required to guarantee your spot in any class and to cover the cost of materials. The remaining balance is due before or at the first class. You may pay this via cash, check, or PayPal. You will receive a receipt for your class.
- I also offer payment plans, so if that is an option you are interested in or in need of in order to take classes, please contact me.
- Deposits are non-refundable. Class fees are non-refundable once paid, or after class one for the comprehensive class. Please be sure you are committed to the entire class series when registering.
- If you cannot attend one of the 10 week comprehensive classes, you may take a substitute online class (up to two per couple*). If you would like to transfer to a fully online class, arrangements can be made to do so, but you will be responsible for additional fees that must be paid directly to Birth Boot Camp.
- You will receive your student manual/workbook at class, after full payment has been collected.
- I recommend starting the comprehensive class around 25-28 weeks of pregnancy, but a little earlier or later is ok, too. If the dates listed do not fit your schedule, check out the other classes I offer or contact me to see how I can accommodate your needs. There are opportunities to make up missed classes or start late if you’re just a few weeks behind.
- Private classes are available. Contact me for details and pricing.
- Coupons/discounts may not be combined.
- This is the website of a Birth Boot Camp® instructor and the opinions and ideas represented here are that of the instructor, not Birth Boot Camp, LLC. Birth Boot Camp offers information on natural childbirth and a variety of other topics and are designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.
*Your class includes of up to 2 online make up classes that can be used if you need to miss class for any reason. You may also choose for a deployed or absent spouse to use these two online classes, and I’m happy to discuss which classes I feel are most important for an absent spouse to view. You will get one week of access to each class once it is ordered for you. If you choose to use the two classes for an absent spouse, please remember that you can not use them for your own absences, so try to plan accordingly.