- A non-refundable deposit paid via PayPal or Venmo is required to guarantee your spot in any class and to cover the cost of materials. The remaining balance is due before or at the first class. You may pay this via cash, Venmo, or PayPal. You will receive a receipt for your class.
- I also offer payment plans, so if that is an option you are interested in or in need of in order to take classes, please contact me.
- Deposits are non-refundable. Class fees are non-refundable once paid, or after class one. Please be sure you are committed to the entire class series when registering.
- If you cannot attend one of the class series weeks, you may take a substitute online class* (two per couple for 10-week series or one per couple for 6-week series). If you would like to transfer to a fully online class, arrangements can be made to do so, but you will be responsible for additional fees.
- You will receive your student manual/workbook at class, after full payment has been collected.
- I recommend starting our full series classes around 26-32 weeks of pregnancy, but a little earlier or later is ok, too. If the dates listed do not fit your schedule, check out the other classes I offer or contact me to see how I can accommodate your needs. There are opportunities to make up missed classes or start late if you’re just a few weeks behind.
- Private classes are available. Contact me for details and pricing.
- Coupons/discounts may not be combined.
- This is the website of a Birth Boot Camp® Instructor and the opinions and ideas represented here are that of the instructor, not Birth Boot Camp, LLC. Birth Boot Camp offers information on natural childbirth and a variety of other topics and are designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.
*Your class includes up to 2 online make up classes that can be used if you need to miss class for any reason. You will get 10 days of access to the class once it is ordered for you. If you choose to use the class for an absent partner, please remember that you can not use them for your own absences, so try to plan accordingly. Additional online make-up classes are available at an additional cost.