Everything you and your partner need to know, without feeling overwhelmed!
FEEL EXCITED AND PREPARED FOR A BEAUTIFUL PREGNANCY, BIRTH, AND POSTPARTUM.
Our comprehensive class is designed for the couple who wants to learn it all. More education. More fun. More relaxation and labor practice. More information on interventions, including medicated and cesarean births. They want to be able to make informed decisions as their birth unfolds.
WHAT TOPICS DOES THIS CLASS COVER?
This class is broken into 2 parts:
In-Person Class Sessions Cover:
- Birth Goals: Setting your intentions for birth
- Nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Staying healthy and being active throughout your pregnancy
- Choosing a care provider and developing a trusting relationship with them
- Process of labor & birth
- How to navigate interventions
- Pain relief options & cesarean birth
- Preparation tips for a natural birth
- Comfort measures & relaxation
- Labor practice & positions
- Mental & emotional preparation for birth
- Special focus on giving partners tips/tools to feel prepared
- Postpartum care
- Newborn procedures
- Safe sleep options
- Baby wearing
- Disposable & cloth diapering
- Baby comfort & soothing techniques
Online Breastfeeding Course Covers:
- Instructions on how to breastfeed
- Tips on how to properly latch and prevent nursing pain
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- Troubleshooting problems
- Returning to work and pumping your milk
- Nursing in public with confidence
- Birth Boot Camp class workbook
- Dedicated and qualified instruction from a birth professional who has taught hundreds of families
- 10 sessions, once a week in the evening
- Access to a lending library
- Weekly recap emails with additional resources
$350 total class fee. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure spot and order class materials. The rest is due before or at class one.
Classes taught in West Point, UT