Comprehensive Childbirth Series at Home!
FEEL EXCITED AND PREPARED FOR A BEAUTIFUL PREGNANCY AND BIRTH.
Our comprehensive class is designed for the couple who wants to learn it all. More education. More fun. More relaxation and labor practice. More information on interventions, including medicated and cesarean births. They want to be able to make informed decisions as their birth unfolds.
Plus, this class is perfect for couples who want to go at your own pace!
WHAT TOPICS DOES THIS CLASS COVER?
This class is broken into 2 parts:
Online Class Sessions Cover:
- Birth Goals: Setting your intentions for birth
- Nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Staying healthy and being active throughout your pregnancy
- Choosing a care provider and developing a trusting relationship with them
- Process of labor & birth
- How to navigate interventions
- Pain relief options & cesarean birth
- Preparation for natural birth
- Comfort measures & relaxation
- Labor practice & positions
- Mental & emotional preparation for birth
- Special focus on giving partners tips/tools to feel prepared
- Postpartum care
- Newborn procedures
- Safe sleep options
- Baby wearing
- Disposable & cloth diapering
- Baby comfort & soothing techniques
Online Breastfeeding Course Covers:
- Instructions on how to breastfeed
- Tips on how to properly latch and prevent nursing pain
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- Troubleshooting problems
- Returning to work and pumping your milk
- Nursing in public with confidence
- Birth Boot Camp Workbook (sneak peek) & “Class-In-A-Bag”
- One-on-one introductory online session scheduled before you begin classes
- 10 professionally filmed and recorded sessions you stream from home at your own pace, including hands-on practice and viewing of birth videos (2.5 hours each)
- Attend weekly live, online face-to-face sessions with your instructor
- Breastfeeding course (3.5 hours) also viewed at home
- Weekly recap emails with additional resources
If you prefer an entirely in-person format, see our live class options here.
$400 total class fee. Must be payed in full at registration.