What Is A Birth Doula?
A trained professional who provides continuous physical, emotional and informational support to a mother before, during and shortly after childbirth to help her achieve the healthiest, most satisfying experience possible.
The term “doula” comes from a Greek word meaning “to serve”. Birth doulas serve and support expectant women and their partners and families with the emotional and physical aspects of childbirth. Postpartum doulas serve and support after childbirth. Both birth and postpartum doulas can assist women and their families in getting information to make the very best healthcare decisions for themselves and their families.
Hanan is a certified Birth Boot Camp DOULA.
Learn more about what you get when you hire a Birth Boot Camp DOULA.
Military families and repeat clients receive 10% OFF this package!
BIRTH DOULA PACKAGE INCLUDES…
Full assistance in pregnancy, during labor and delivery, and aftercare – $800
- Complimentary consultation to make sure we are a good fit for each other
- Supporting Arms booklet, an amazing resource for you to refer to
- 1-2 Birth Plan Sessions – Covering prenatal preparation for labor & delivery, coping techniques, and positions for labor & birth
- Assistance in creating your birth and postpartum plan
- Complementary BBC Comfort Measures workshop and booklets ($95 value!)
- Unlimited phone, text and email support
- 24/7 on call support/availability from 37 weeks until the birth of your baby
- On call back-up doula. My clients receive exceptional care no matter what
- Support, encouragement and labor assistance during the birth of your child and immediately after
- 1-2 Postpartum Visits – to offer support in newborn care, breastfeeding and provide resources as desired.
- $50 OFF my 10-week Comprehensive Birth Boot Camp Childbirth Class or $25 OFF my Hospital or Homebirth/Birth Center Childbirth Class
- 20% OFF discount on Postpartum Belly Binding
10% OFF birth doula services when you book a Birth Story by
Heather Larsen Photography
(10% OFF her package as well!)
Ask me about payment plans, if finances are a concern.