Your baby is here! So now what?
So much goes into the preparation of a new baby. From the hospital tour to your birth plan, it’s an exciting time focused on learning about what to expect during your pregnancy and birth. But few parents plan for what happens once baby comes home. You may be filled with uncertainty and unanswered questions, and unsure of where to turn for support.
This is where a postpartum doula comes in. I help you address your uncertainties, answer your questions, and help you transition to life with a new baby. With the support of a postpartum doula, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. My goal is to help you enjoy those first few precious weeks of bonding and focus solely on your little one.
I will work with you to establish a customized postpartum plan to fit your family’s unique needs.
POSTPARTUM DOULA SERVICES:
Assistance after birth | $30/hour
The days following the birth of a child are full of excitement and exhaustion. Between caring for a newborn, middle of the night feeds, eating nourishing meals, caring for other siblings and keeping the house clean many parents benefit from postpartum support.
As a Postpartum Doula I can provide the following support:
- Provide hands-on support and education on infant and mother care – including bathing, calming, sleep, bonding, and so much more.
- Infant feeding support. Whether you are breastfeeding or formula-feeding or both, I have the expertise to help you establish successful feeding routines to meet your goals.
- Support for the whole family. Guidance transitioning the whole family, including older siblings, to the new baby.
- Care for the new mother. Your emotional and physical recovery is one of my top priorities. I will support your recovery however you prefer, with unmatched compassion and expertise.
- Confidence to find your parenting style. Respect for your parenting choices, expert guidance as you navigate your parenting decisions, and help finding the style that best fits your family. All without judgment or unsolicited advice.
- Nutritious meal planning, preparation, and cleanup. The postpartum period doesn’t have to be full of carryout meals. Let me work with you to prepare healthy meals and snacks for you and your family so that everyone is well-nourished during this new transition.
- Light housekeeping and laundry. Let us help keep your house running smoothly so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying your new babe.
- Unlimited support. Unlimited support via text with questions and concerns is included.
Every postpartum contract is based on your individual wants and needs. You also receive a complimentary consultation before any booking.
Please contact me to discuss your particular needs and to work out a time frame that works for both of our families. A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon hiring. There is a 4 hour per day minimum. You can reserve care for just one day or multiple days/weeks, etc. Discount will be given for multiple weeks booked.