Part of having the birth that you want is knowing that everyone you love will be taken care of when you go into labor. Well, enter the amazing sibling doula!
WHAT IS A SIBLING DOULA:
As a sibling doula, I accompany your child(ren) through the journey to becoming a big sister or a big brother. I have been trained as a Birth Doula and have experience working in early childhood education.
During your pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum, I draw on this knowledge and experience to provide emotional preparedness and support for your child and childbirth education unique to his/her age and interests. I answer questions in an age-appropriate manner as they arise and work with your family and birth team to ensure that your child’s experience is safe, nurturing and aligned with your own laboring and birth needs.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A SIBLING DOULA:
- You can focus on birthing your baby while I play with and take care of your older baby!
- You will not have to worry about who will be taking care of your child(ren) when you go into labor.
- Your child(ren) will be taken care of by a professional birth and postpartum doula, with experience caring for children.
SIBLING SUPPORT DOULA SERVICES:
Full assistance for siblings during labor and delivery, and aftercare | $495
- Complimentary consultation to make sure we are a good fit for each other
- Birth Boot Camp Siblings at Birth Class and workbook ($40 value, additional workbooks $20 each. Recommended for each child!)
- Birth plan session with you and your child(ren) to build connection with and communicate routine, care needs, and comforts of your child(ren).
- 24/7 on call support/availability from 38 weeks until the birth of your baby
- Continuous hands-on and skilled childcare for your child(ren) in your home or at birth location during your labor and up to 4 hours after birth.
- On call back-up doula. My clients receive exceptional care no matter what.