Welcome to Treasured Birth Services!
Hello! I am Hanan (pronounced Huh-non) Webster, a Birth Boot Camp Certified Birth DOULA and Instructor. My passion is serving families in my community (including Cache, Weber/Davis, and Salt Lake counties in the Northern Utah area). It is my desire to provide you with information and resources to help you make informed decisions and have the best birth experience possible.
My knowledge of birth, combined with my compassion, makes me an asset to every family. I feel absolutely blessed to be a doula and educator, guiding women through the experience of childbirth. I truly believe that women are capable of replacing their fears of labor with confidence and peace.
When I am not providing amazing support for births, I enjoy spending time with my husband and our four beautiful girls. Of my four personal births, my first two were medicated births in the hospital with great doctors, and the last two were born at home, in the water, with two wonderful midwives. The support I received from my doula with my third pregnancy was priceless, and eventually opened up my eyes and heart into what would become my calling in life.
In 2019, I also delivered via cesarean twin babies for a wonderful couple from China, as their gestational surrogate.
My responsibility to you, as your doula, will be to educate, motivate and support you both physically and emotionally. I will encourage and respect your beliefs and traditions, to make your birth one you will want to remember.
Fun Facts About Hanan
- I love crafts, and paint nights.
- I am one of the leaders of our local ICAN (International Cesarean Awareness Network) chapter.
- I have attended MOPs (mothers of preschoolers) for almost a decade.
- My favorite drink is a coffee frappuccino with java chips.
- Our favorite family activity is movie & pizza night.
- I grew up in the Pacific NW.
- My favorite childhood movie is The Neverending Story.
- I have breastfed a total of 67 months between my four girls.