Welcome to Treasured Birth Services!
Hello! I am Hanan (pronounced Huh-non) Webster, a Birth Boot Camp certified birth doula and childbirth instructor. My passion is serving families in our community (Weber/Davis and Salt Lake county, in Northern Utah) during pregnancy and birth. It is my desire to provide you with information and resources to help you make informed decisions and have the best birth experience possible.
My extensive knowledge of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum combined with my compassion and heart, makes me an asset to every family. I feel absolutely blessed to be a doula and educator, guiding families through the experience of childbirth. I truly believe that we are capable of replacing our fears and anxieties of labor with confidence and peace.
When not providing amazing support for births, I enjoy spending time with my husband, our four beautiful children, and our four furry kids (two dogs and two cats!) Of my four personal births, my first two were medicated births in the hospital with OBs, and the last two were born at home, in the water, with two wonderful midwives. The support I received from a doula with my third pregnancy was priceless, and eventually opened up my eyes and heart into what would become my calling in life.
In 2019, I had a cesarean birth. I gave birth to twin babies for a wonderful couple from China, as their gestational surrogate.
And in February 2022, I had a VBAC birth as another surrogate, for two amazing dads from France. You can read his birth story story HERE.
My responsibility to you, as your doula and educator, will be to educate, motivate and support you both physically and emotionally. I will encourage and respect your beliefs and traditions, to make your birth one you will want to remember.
Fun Facts About Hanan
- I am the Head of Marketing and Social Media for Birth Boot Camp Headquarters.
- I occasionally substitute for Davis School District.
- I love crafts, paint nights, and DIY.
- I attended MOPs (mothers of preschoolers) for over a decade, when my kids were little.
- My favorite drink is a blended coffee or flavored water with ice chips.
- Our favorite family activity is movie & pizza night.
- I grew up in the Pacific NW.
- My favorite childhood movie is The Neverending Story.
- I breastfed a total of 67 months between my four kids.